Saturday, March 6, 2010


OMG. I know that picture is super cute.




Instrument cleaning day was okay.
Moderate.
ERR.
OH.
I was almost late for band today!
D:
Cause i was like climbing the stairs
and then i heard jarrad shouting fall in
AND THEN I CHIONG UP THE STAIRS LIKE SUPERMAN SPEED(as if)
SO the within the last three secs i reached.
HEEHEE.


But whatever.
Okay my throat hurts.
And i have realise smth i shouldn't have.
I always realise something earth-shocking, heart-breaking, eyes-bulging thing on saturday nights.

So anyway, i have not even finished my english essay today.
I have no moon to do anything.
NVM.
I shall do it later.
I SHALL SLEEP LATE TONIGHT.
I SHALL WAKE UP LATE TMR MORNING.
I SHALL.. nvm.


Okay so wassup.
I realise my post is like so.. plain.
NO PICTURE NO NOTHING.
Okay i shall post nice pictures as often as i can next time. :D
Heehee.

Oh wells,
What's left?
Hmm.
Nothing much.
Hah.
Life's just a mess. -.-


Live with it.
Anywayy.
I have nothing else to say lah.
OHH A BRILLIANT IDEA CAME INTO MY MIND!
I WILL JUST POST PICTURES NEXT TIME IF AM LAZY TO TYPE.

HEHHEH.
SEE I SO SMART RIGHT! :DDD
I KNOW LA.
HAHAHA.
JUST KIDDING.


I like to use caps 'cause I.. I JUST LIKE TO USE CAPS LA. -.-
So yeah if you have a phobia of caps, please go away.
lol.
JUST KIDDING!
Lame. -.-




So.
I don't have anything else so say.
THEN..? BYEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment