Saturday, May 1, 2010

Helloh.
Omg, I gotta revive my already dead blog.
Hmm, okay so I should update abit on my life yeah.

Okay, exams are around the corner.
And i totally screwed my history paper. ><
Whatever. It's over.
Er, okay, so erm.
Good luck for your exams everyone.

Okay.
For people who ask me to re-link you, I'm so sorry I hadn't.
Er, it will be soon.
Don't worry.
Yeah


Okay, I hope life's been great for everyone.
Like.
Okay
whatever.


Oh right.
Today is a bloody hot day.
And i went to play badminton with my brother.
And sweated quite some bit. ><
EEW.
I STANK.
Okay whatever.

Er so yeah.
It's quite nice to exercise like once in a while you know. (:
We should all exercise.
:D

Okay, so.
Erm, there's nothing really to update in fact.
And again,
this goes to show how boring and dead my life is. -.-
And it's also another reason why I am lagging in my posts.
Cause there's seriously nothing to post.


Oh, this is just a really random comment.
I make myself very clear that it's not referring to anyone in particular.
Okay, you know for people out there who are kinda like emo-ing over certain issues,
I suggest you stop it and probably get some actual life in you.
Life's short.
Don't stupidly waste those precious moments on things like that.
Oh, don't cut yourself too.
Knifes are getting expensive nowadays. :D
And once again, i don't refer to anyone. Take note of this point please. :D

Heh heh.
My touching speech is officially over.
I shall take my leave.


BYE!
WEIYUN. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment