Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hey guys.
I realised that nowadays,
i am getting more and more irascible.
I don't know why,
even small little things seem to irk me to no end.

There are also many problems in my screwed up life.
I admit that I am perturbed by their existence.
But i can't seem to do anything about it.
I want to carry on with life stoically,
but i am not a stoic, sadly.

No,
I hope this blog post do not make me sound as a show-off.
I just wanted to practice my vocab,
not FLAUNTING IT.

My problems,
they are inexplicable.
Even if i do try to explain them,
they might seem incoherent to you.
Because you never experienced it before.
And hence,
you cannot understand it.
So don't judge it too.

Well, i guess that's all i will say.
I don't know how,
or what to continue.
Bye.












Living in this hypocritical, sadistic world is torturing.
There's probably no one, no one at all you can confide in.
You just bottle up,
and end up imploding into an abyss of hatred.
The chances of surviving is miniscule.

No comments:

Post a Comment