Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011.

Today is the first day of 2011.
Let this 2011 be a good year ahead.

And taggers, thanks alot for your tags.
I am glad this blog provide a source of inspiration for you,
although i know you're probably lying.
and yes TzeNing, i am planning to return you your book on the first day of school.

Okay, when school reopens,
i will probably not have time for my blog.
I sincerely apologise to my readers out there that I can no longer provide inspirational posts to inspire you guys. ):

When 2011 arrived, I knew i would miss 2010.
It had been an awesome, exciting, painful, meaningful and fruitful year.
I will never forget those good and bad times. Never. :)

Okay bye. I hope to be able to post soon.





Untouchable, like a distant diamond sky. That's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment