Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh hi people.
Okay, so for ONCE, I meant it, ONCE.
I am going to blog a NORMAL blog post,
without weird paragraphs that nobody even knows what the heck I'm trying to say.
But then again.
This blog is like an isolated land,
nobody ever reads it.

Okay, so let's see.
Today was the ZhongHua 2011 Sports Carnival.
And Band won the third place for cheer competition!
Yay. Band ftw. Like duh. We're awesome.

Okay, but other than that, it was really hot,
I was burning,
the rubber track was burning,
I COULD SMELL IT.
Gosh, it stinks.
I stink from all the burning too.

Okay. I came home and slept like never before.
I woke up feeling like crap,
cause I wasted my time sleeping.
But then again.
I have loads of time to waste now,
that those exams are GONE.

Then I went to read the library book I borrowed.
I was on the 35 page did I just realised what was going on in the book.
Oh, I was SO proud of myself.

Okay, so now I have tried my best to put up a blog post without being too emotional,
too crazy, as if I'm drowning in abyss of sadness, depression.

I feel really screwed.
I try so hard, so hard to piece back the crumbling pieces of my life,
but no matter what I do, it's useless because those pieces just won't stick back to it's original place.
Am I to be blamed for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment