Wednesday, June 1, 2011

P a i n .

I promised. Never, ever to hurt anyone with my words.
But there I go again.
Piercing through someone's ego with my words.
If words can kill,
That person would have been dead by now.
Dammit, I'm an effing screwed up person.
I hate myself. I really do.
I wish I never existed.
I wish I never did that to you.
I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, sorry.
Empty promises is all I make.
All I can do is break them.
Cause I am effing screwed up.


And sometimes I numb myself by crying,
Crying myself to sleep.
I know it's lame, stupid and childish.
But I can't help it.
That's why I do.
I cry, and cry, and cry.
The guilt. It rushes up to me,
conquering every single part of my body,
repeatedly reminding me of my cruelty,
of my heartless deeds, of my immature acts.
The pain. It tears my soul into a million pieces,
My soul becomes it's prisoner, and it makes sure it torments my soul,
till it's completely paralysed.
Yes, it's that painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment