Tuesday, September 1, 2009

hello MY LOYAL READERS! haha jk la
ANYWAY. ISSIT TRUE THAT MORE COLOURS WILL HAVE EYE PAIN? okok then Esmonde prepare to endure more pain(: lols.

so what's up. TEACHERS' DAY IS FUN. OK MAYBE NOT VERY BUT STILL FUN(: TZE NING I OWE YOU ONE FLOWER GO BACK SCH I DRAW FOR YOU(: lols. WHO CALL YOU RUN OFF(: haha nvm.

VISITED PRIMARY SCHOOL! i think most of you did la. COS IT'S NATURAL! haha. SAW Mrs Tan.. and gave her the flower Tze Ning left me with.. and i said" YOU LOOK LIKE A ROSE!'' lols. yea. haha.

Then after that nothing else to do le.. SO I JUST GO HOME. AND ACTUALLY I WANT SEND SECRET VALENTINE FROM MY FREN'S PHONE THEN SUDDENLY. MY PHONE JUST DOWN COS NO BATT. ARGH. THEN I WAS OVER THERE CURSING MYSELF FOR NOT CHARGING AND CURSING MY PHONE FOR BEING SO WEAK. lols BUT I APOLOGISED TO MY PHONE LATER(: haha.

Then after i reached home i realised I HAVEN'T EAT LUNCH. i look at the clock and it was 4.30. AND I DIDN'T FEEL HUNGRY! omg so rare! BUT ANYWAY. i still made myself a cup of hot MILO. MILO(: then went on9 and went to try elearning. WTFFFFFFFFFF i didn't understand the shit it was toking abt. SO I JUST OFF THE COM AND GO SLEEP.

CHILL. Ok nothing else to say le(: TOMOROW GOT HISTORY SSP AND BAND. WAH. GONNA BE TIRING. NVM JIAYOUS!!!!!!! ( Actually i also dunno who i jiayous for) BUT NVM(:

OK I GO SEE MY BELOVED RAINBOW! lols if it's possible. HAHA. AND I'M NO MORE EMO COS IT'S NOT WORTH IT. KAYS BYE BYE(:!

No comments:

Post a Comment