Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've thought abou t many things in these few days.
About my sec one life and my primary school life.
I have thought about my friends, family and school.
I've thought about what i've done and what people have done to me.

Maybe what you said was right. But i think it's wrong.
I couldn't get those words out of my head as soon as you said it.
It was horrible. The words stuck in my head. Like chewing gum.
I was wrong about you.

You take off your mask.
You disgust me.
But i don't know why.
It's complicating i guess. But i wish you could keep your mask in place.

You do not consider how i feel. Sad. Angry. Hurt.
You just make sure you feel nice.
And i am the price you pay.
You never know the pain.
And i do not blame you for that.
Cause you have never been through it before.

I don't want the same thing to happen again like last time.
That's why.

I know i shouldn't let this bother me.
yes.
I should put everything behind me.
Dump them all at the back of my mind.
I hope i can do that.






No comments:

Post a Comment