Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hmm, I shall try to post more often.
Yeah.
because it's sad to see your own blog die.
D:
Okay.
I seriously miss those old good times.
When things ain't so complicated yet.
When people haven't changed yet.
When we still had fun together.
Oh, will those days ever return.
Doubt so.
._.

Okay, I shall stop saying these weird things that you guys probably don't know what I am talking abt.
Oh i shall talk abt the national day celeb.
OMG GOOD JOB ZWINDS!~
OUR PERFORMANCE WAS AWEEESOME. ^^
YAY!
I was soo happeh last friday.


Okay,
TMR IS NATIONAL DAY.
YAYYY.
IT'S AT PADANG.
AND MANY OTHER PLACES TOO.
I HOPE I CAN SEE THE FIREWORKS. :/
But i doubt so ._.
Okay whatever!
TV WILL SHOW ONE.:D
Heh.
Okay, I shall stop here for today.


OH AND I FINALLY CHANGED MY SONG. CAUSE I WAS GETTING IRRITATED TOO.
:D
Heehee.


Okay byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment