Thursday, August 5, 2010

Omg, it's been so damn long since i posted.
Anyway, hi.
Sorry for such a long absence.
(like anyone even reads it; people only read blogs that is being updated regularly. DUH.)
Okay, so how's life to everyone?
Hope it's been going great.
So, commmon test.
I have been absent for most of the days.
But well.
It's karma i guess.
I think i should stop saying bad things about people.
But i can't help it sometimes, it just comes out of my mouth naturally. :x

Okay, soo..
There isn't much to say actually.
I wonder how people can blog so much abt their life.
I wonder why do ppl even read blogs.
Oh whatever.

I should just shut up now.
Byee.





I hope you think my favourite song,
the one we danced to all night all.
The moon like a spotlight on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment