Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Failure.

today is a sad day.
the heavy rain in the afternoon and the dark clouds that did not allow any sunshine to shine through gave me somewhat a premonition that something bad, bad, bad was going to happen.
Indeed, that something bad did happen.

Sigh.
I never expected myself to fall to such plight.
Such pathetic, disappointing state.
It disgust me to see myself so weak.
So.. vulnerable.

Okay, this post is not meant to rant about how suckish i am, neither is it to make it seem like i am emo, OR TRYING TO GAIN SOME SYMPATHY FROM MY READERS, BECAUSE I DON'T NEED ANY SYMPATHY.

It's just doing some self-reflections,
and at the same time train up my typing skills,
yeah yeah, i type very slowly.
(Another sign of failure in me)


Okay,
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment