Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Innocence.

Today, I looked through my old photo album.
The photos were taken probably more than a decade ago.
Sinking myself back into those days,
I wanted to cry.
The Arvil Lavinge's "Innocence" started playing in my mind.
"This innocence is brilliant".
Indeed, the innocence we had when we were young is priceless.

As we were so small,
all we had in mind was only one thing: Fun.
We did not have a care in the world,
no homework,
no backstabs,
nothing.
Pure innocence.

Everytime I think back about those days,
I always wish that I could go back to those days.
Carefree, lively days.
Then, we didn't know what's "Humiliation"
We were ourselves,
not a single need to act and pretend to be who you do not want to be.

Those were the days,
I believe,
Everyone was to go back to.
The days without pretence.
Without false acts.
Without worries.
Without pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment