Tuesday, December 7, 2010

damn you.

Dearest kamilaSexy,
OH ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT MY POST IS EXTREMELY GOOD?
YOU MUST BE JOKING!
But thanks anyway.
:)


I cannot believe you are still so happy after things turn out this way.
Time is running out.
And you still can laugh?!
YOU STILL CAN LAUGH?!

I am trying so hard here,
not to burst and explode,
not to lose control over my rational,
NOT TO TYPE YOUR NAME IN THIS POST ONLY DEDICATED TO YOU.

Seriously.
Grow up.
Wake up.
It's not some kind of joke, you can brush off.
Stop being so selfish,
and spare a damn thought for others who care.


Damn you.
Seriously.
Damn you.





I'm extremely sorry for the use of vulgarities and my uncouth language in this post,
But i really cannot control my temper any longer.
I wish i had done more.

And,
please do not assume this post is dedicated to you,(if you're reading this)
because your assumptions would then be very inaccurate.

Once again,
DAMN YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment