Monday, December 20, 2010

mistakes.

Mistakes occur, every single day of our lives.
Be it big ones or small ones,
They happen.

I made many mistakes before.
Two different mistakes,
cost me two different friends.
It is a very sad fact to say that,
a mistake like that would cost me such precious friends.
I really didn't mean to make those mistakes.

Even though nobody knows who I am referring to here,
or maybe you do,
but here,
I sincerely apologise for making that mistake,
who has cost me to lose you.
I apologise for all the damage and hurt that has been done to you.
I'm sorry.
Really, sorry.

I hope i will never, ever make that mistake again.
I hope not.
Please, my friends,
who are currently reading this blog post,
forgive me if i said something bad or hurtful to you.
I would never every mean to say that.
I would never ever mean to hurt anyone that I sincerely treat as a friend.

once again,
I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment