Saturday, August 8, 2009

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS(:

HELLO EVERYONE!
ahahaha MY EXTREMELY FIRST POST ON THIS BLOG! LOLS. Curious of how this blog came about? YEAH I WILL TELL YOU NOW(:
Actually when I wanted to create this blog, I CAN'T MAKE THE FREAKING BLOG SKIN== Yeah I know la i very dumb== ANYWAY, then i ask my fren xuan li if he knows how to MAKE THE FREAKING BLOGSKIN and in the end he helped me make the whole blog including the songs and the cbox and the other stuff(: THANKS SO MUCH! lols.

Then I wanted to link other people AND JIA YAN CAME TO MY RESCUE! LOL SO I PRACTICALLY DID NOTHING! AHAHA! lols THANKS GUYS!
So the first part is the acknowledgement. YEAH AND THANKS FOR THE TAGGGS(: lols.

Sorry my blog abit... plain?? LOLS BUT MY POSTS WILL BE COLOURFUL... like rainbows. I LOVE RAINBOWS(: lols. YEAH. But the first post only acknowledgements so nothing much.. but the next post hopefully would be MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH.... more boring? HAHA JOKING.

OK I WANT GO WATCH TELETUBBIES LE. I MEAN MY DRAMA SERIALS LOLS! BYES~
PS:I LOVE RAINBOWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment