Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HEYS WHAT'S UP GUYS! lols(:
Ahhhh.. what a tiring day.. hmm.. i got headache during the lessons then couldn't concentrate.. haiz..T.T

Aww.. Mr chew said our sec one band was gonecase.. he said we're going to die for the next sfy in 2011 and that our whole band will tear down after the current sec 2 batch are gone.. he look so sad and disappointed with us.. haiz.. maybe he's right. We, or maybe, I am BLOODY LAZY. Can't even hold full pulse, 4 bars on breath, CANNOT EVEN KEEP UP WITH THE TEMPO OF 64 BEATS... T.T oh my gosh.. it's like damn pathetic.. and no I'm not referring to the whole cadet band but myself only.

Yes I think I should work harder on playing my clarinet or else the band is really going to collaspe because of our laziness. SO JIAYOUS TO ALL CADET BAND MEMEBERS! WE CAN DO IT YEAH! JYJY! Don't let mr Chew and our seniors down k? YEAH! JYJY! lols.

AHHH... i wanna sleep.. ZZ I AM SO SO SOOOO TIRED YOU KNOW? lols I don't think you know(: but nvm(:this post is kinda emo.. SO CHEER UP(: look at rainbows if you have the chance..(: I LOVE RAINBOWS(: anyway. yeah. I go sleeeeeeppppp le(: Bye bye.(: AND GOOD NIGHTS(: lols(:

No comments:

Post a Comment