Monday, August 10, 2009

NATIONAL DAY!

HEY GUYS!
OMG THE NATIONAL'S DAY FIREWORK WAS NICE RIGHT? yessss OMG SO FUN! lols and I liked the bag(: haha AHHHHH I CAN'T FORGET THE FIREWORKS!! It's like... PING! then PONG! then finally PIANG so colourful....(: like rainbow(: I LOVE RAINBOWS(: lols. thanks ppl for keeping the cbox alive! I'll try to keep the blog alive too! (if possible) ya haha and i FINALLY know how link ppl(: YAY~ (: haha

Tze Ning sorry nvr tell you i got blog(: NOW YOU KNOW ANYWAY! lols(:

Tomorrow got school...): then go band on wed..): BUT band's not that bad la... if there's sit ins(: now doing the bio project halfway then come here and post(: hehe(:

AHHHH I AM FED UP WITH THE FREAKING BIO PROJECT! zz DOES ANYONE (other than those tiny enzymes) knows what goes on in those big lines of intestines of ours? EEEWWW I DON'T WANNA KNOW SO DISGUSTING LATER I DON'T DARE EAT ANYTHING LE! lols haha i know i keep on caps la but well I CAN'T HELP IT~(:

I am addicted to blogging(: haha lols and thanks guys for TAGGING! I have a feeling i am going to thanks everyone in my every post for tagging... lol. BUT STILL THANKS! haha see i so polite always thank ppl(; haha jkjk.

AIYAH i go do the bio project le la.. THOSE FREAKING ENZYMES! i wonder how they look like.. (: kks I go do le(: BYE BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment