Tuesday, October 19, 2010

books.

Hey guys.
Okay, so my blog is revived,
but hardly anyone reads my posts,
probably because everyone is busy updating their status on facebook.

Okay so today was the checking of scripts,
and well my butt went sore after sitting in the hall for the WHOLE DAY,
except for recess.
I won't be talking about results here on my blog,
because i believe if i touch on this sensitive issue,
it might arouse unnecessary trouble.

Okay, so i went hougang mall with jiayan today.
Borrowed books,
one with a bloodied knife as the front cover.
Oh i am NOT a sadist.
(i think)
the story talks about how this girl saw her "best friends" true colours,
after being in an accident.
Sounds interesting.
That's why i borrowed it.

Okay i guess there isn't much today.
My leg went sore after all that walking.


Okay, so i guess my post is gonna be boring, (again)
We are supposed to bring a torchlight tmr.
Woah.

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment