Thursday, October 14, 2010

FINALLY, the exams are OVER.
I guess everyone is talking about this anyway.
But the times of mugging are over.
Great.

I gotta cut down some fats.
Gotta exercise. .___.

I guess I can't sleep tonight.
Because i slept from the afternoon to evening just now.
SO SAD IT WASN'T RAINING, OR I WOULD HAVE SLEPT TO EVEN LATER.
I HOPE IT RAINS TONIGHT
GOSH. IT WILL BE SO SHIOK!

Okay, i guess this year flew by really quick.
I'm sure you guys will agree with me eh?
I guess the time go faster and faster with each passing year,
and woah.
It's quite scary.
But it always feel good to think back on those good memories ehh?


Yeah, so i hope everything goes well from here.
















I guess my heart-break was meant to be,
with those words that pierced through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment