Monday, October 25, 2010

thankyou.

In a few days,
it will be the last day of school.
Which marks the end of my secondary two life.
This whole year made me learn alot.
I wish to thank all my friends that has put up with my bad temper the whole year.
You guys have been amazing.


We'll be streamed(again) next year.
And yes, definitely we will keep in touch.
I hope that everything we always did together,
will remain the same next year.

I would also like to thanks all my teachers,
who provided guidance and support all the while.
You guys had a hard time trying to break the silence in our class,
i'm sure you agree with that.

I won't know if this post will be read,
but i feel that there is a need to sent out a dedication to all my friends and teachers, who helped me alot this whole year.


Thank you, for making me a better person. For giving me support. For always being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment