Sunday, October 17, 2010

monkey


hey people.
Okay i realized this like LONG AGO,
okay maybe not that long,
like YESTERDAY,
that my mixpod is not working.
I guess it's must be something with the template of my blog.
And i am too lazy to like put the thing in.
So like,
just make do with the music okay?
:D
MAYBE,
if i feel really bored,
i will just try to find a way to put it back
So yeah, for now,
JUST BEAR WITH IT.
I don't even know why i said that,
since no one ever comes here anyway.


Okay, so i know this morning it rained,
BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I STILL FEEL SO HOT.
Gosh, something is wrong.
And no, i am not referring to anything here.


I looked through my old photos,
feeling too bored.
I saw many familiar faces,
and naturally,
the old memories started to flood my mind.
And yes,
there were good one and bad ones.


Okay, i guess today was kind of boring.
I hope for a better day tomorrow.




I lose myself in a daydream.

No comments:

Post a Comment