Thursday, December 31, 2009

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ( :

Hello(:
Firstly, I like to wish all a Happy New Year!:DD
I hope you guys had a great time counting down(:

And also I wish you all can find PEACE and JOY in the new year of 2010 :D
Oh and by the way,
as I was reading the newspaper today,
I stumbled upon this page where they recommended this awesome video :D
Haha it was really really funny.


It's about those people who answer their questions on worksheets wrongly.
SO YOU SHOULD GO WATCH IT.
SUPER FUNNY! :DD
Okay so here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDU3kkD6VUQ


Haha you guys should really watch it.
It will give you guys a great laugh^^
But one of the answer the four letter bad word.
So don't mind please(:
haha.
Okay..
So hmm..
These few days I didn't really like go anywhere. DD:
My life's is so boring. D:
Hmm..
Can't help it.
Anyway it will be crowded today.
Since it's the last day of 2010...
And people will be celebrating.

So.. okay.
I don't see what's there to celebrate though(:
But I hope those who celebrated had a great time:D
OH.



AND I REALISE I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ANY TAGS LATELY DDDD:
IT'S SO SADDENING T-T
COME ON PEOPLE!
HOW HARD IS IT TO TYPE A FEW WORDS IN THE TAGBOARD?
PLEASE JUST GIMMMEA TAGGGG.
PUHHH-LEAZE. ;DDD





So remember to tag me kays?
Haha. Bye~!



PS: WOAH THIS SEEMS TO BE THE LONGEST POST I HAVE EVER POSTED IN AGES. :DDD BE GLAD I TRIED MY BEST TO WRITE MORE CRAP HERE!



Cheer up, friend.
It will be okay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment