Friday, December 11, 2009

Hello!XDDDDDDDDDD
Sorry for not posting ytd. Didn't felt like using the comp.^^
Was busying doing the lit hw.
OMG THAT THING ALMOST KILLED ME IN THE PROCESS.-.-
Now i don't feel like doing any homework.
But anyway. At least it's over now :DD
*phew phew*


ANYWAY.
There's nothing really interesting that happened these few days.
Was just chionging hw.
Woah. Hols are really flying.
NO I DON'T WANT IT TO END T_T

Wahahaha. Anyway. I just finish this book about this emo guy cutting himself.
The book is called "the perfect cut"
It's actually Yolanda anyhow choose then she was like
"Weiyun this book it's about this guy cutting himself and i tot you might like it"
=.="
but yolanda YOU'RE RIGHT. I LIKED THE BOOK!XDDD


But i tot it was kinda stupid for him to cut himself.
Wasting blood.
But the book tells me that those people who cuts themselves cut because they feel... ALIVE AND REAL.

And i was like.
I tot they cut themselves to die?O.O
Anyway.
The book's pretty nice( NOT THE CUTTING)
But about how he overcomed in and blah(:


OKAY. THAT WAS PRETTY RANDOM...
SO I guess there isn't anything else to talk about.. (:
OKAY BYE!^^







No. I am just tired..
Really.
Sigh.
Will it ever go back to normal?
I hope it does.
I miss those days..

No comments:

Post a Comment