Sunday, December 13, 2009

HELLLO!XD
Hmm.
Nothing on today.
Went to Granny's house.
Read book the whole time there.
And I eventually slept.-.-(pig!XD)
yeah.
So now I am back.
POSTING!XD


Haha. Hmm.
Actually i don't have much to say.
I WANNA EXERCISE T-T
yeah.
It's like.
I don't know.
I just want to like.
ER.
HMM.
GET MYSELF TANNED AND BURN SOME FATS.
YEAH.
LOL.
So. I started on a new book.
THIS ONE ALSO YOLANDA INTRO ONE!xd
yolanda arh.
pro pro all the book she intro one all so nice de
LOL.


okay.. hmm.
Jiayan lent me her guitar and I am currently learning to play
"FAVOURITE GIRL BY JUSTIN BIEBER!"
WAHAHA.
I WISH I WILL PLAY AS PROFESSIONAL AS HIM ONE DAY.
I won't give up.
I am just a beginner though.
LONG WAY AHEAD T-T





okay. so there isn't much else bah.
okay then. BYE~!




I am not having my hopes high.
I know it will just get dashed anyway.
So. I will brace myself for everything that comes.
True friends walk in your life when everyone walks out.
How very true.




Screw you. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment