Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello.
Apparently i'm back.
Actually I have no mood for a post.
But.
I am just posting for the sake of posting.
Anyway.
Something I hate.
When people compare me with another person.
I wish they could shut up.
I am me.
I have the right to just be myself.
You have no right to change me, judge me, or even compare me.
So shut up.
SHUT UP.-.-













ARGH. PISSED. PISSED. PISSED.
SHIT THIS SHIT.-.-
Forget it.
Let them think the way they want then.
I am not gonna care anymore.
If you don't have trust or faith in me,
then forget it.
I won't pursue it.
I don't want.
Why should I?
It's so asshole-ing tiring.
...
...
...
...
...
...









We're seriously drifting apart.
This sucls.
How is this going to last.
I don't know.
Really.
Maybe I am thinking too much.
Maybe it's all just temporary.
But no matter which way is it.
It doesn't matter.
I tried. I did try.
At least I tried.
But I failed.
So?
Too bad.
Nobody cares anyway.
AND THAT'S WHAT I HATE.
People pretending everything's alright.
When actually everything's not.
AND THEY KNOW IT'S NOT.-.-





You want it to end eh?
Okay then.
I am tired trying to continue to pretend everything's alright.
End it then.
End it.

No comments:

Post a Comment