Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hey I am back!
HAPPY RIGHT^^?
(I know you are^^)
Okay now I seem to say that like everytime i post-.-
ANYWAY.

Really sorry about the previous post I didn't know what happened to my computer suddenly the font like weird weird de(:

Anway. Hmm.. I am really really worn out these few days.
I don't know why. But I am.
Things to be completed seems to be endless.
Everytime you complete with one task, there goes another one coming up.
OH GIVE IT A BREAK.
ARGH-.-



Sorry just getting kinda pissed lately.
Maybe cos I am seriously so tired.
AND I HAVEN'T COMPLETED MY HOLS HW.
Book reviews. I can't understand them.
Are they to make us read more books or what.
Hmm... who cares.

ANYWAY.
I won't be around from 4th to 6th dec.
SO DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH!^^
(JUST KIDDING!)
But anyway yeah.
Don't contact me or anything.
I won't be answering(:


SOOO....

Anyway. You know those people who tends to look down on certain people due to what qualities the person have, you should STOP DOING THAT.

'CAUSE YOU'RE NOT GIVING THE PERSON A CHANCE TO PROVE THEMSELVES AND JUST DECIDING THEIR ABILITIES THROUGH HOW THEY LOOK YOU'RE BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE.

IT'S NOT LIKE THEY GET A CHANCE TO DECIDE HOW THEY LOOK RIGHT OR WHAT KIND OF FAMILY ARE THEY BORN IN.

SO JUST GET YOUR OWN LIFE AND STOP LOOKING DOWN ON PEOPLE.

okay. So this is all I have to say. I am NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE IN PARTICULAR. I CLARIFY MYSELF FIRST BEFORE ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS OCCURS^^

Anyway I guess this is all I will be posting for today(:

PS:PLEASE LEAVE A TAGG WHEN YOU GUYS VISIT MY BLOG KAY? I WILL TRY TO TAGG ON YOUR BLOGS MORE OFTEN TOO! THANKS!~


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment