Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello :DD


Changed my blog song.
Although I know that the song is out-dated,
But i think it's super meaningful.
Heard it during music lesson.
I saw the lyrics,
And I thought it was quite meaningful..
Like you know.
Where is the love.
People killing people crying,
shows the little kids crying due to poverty, starvation or disaster.
It seriously made me thought of how lucky i really am.
I know these things i am saying now might sound so geekish and common to you,
but if you think and reflect hard enough,
you might realise how true it means.
While some people are shopping in orchard road or various shopping centre,
it probably never came to their mind that kids out there,
same age,
they are starving, crying and suffering. They are the price we pay for.



So i think we should stop complaining, requesting, whining,
and start to cherish, and love everything we have now.
Don't always take all these for granted.
It might just be gone one day.
So.. CHERISH.><



Okay.. ending my 'speech',
SHALL TALK ABOUT COMMON STUFF NOW.
Hmm..
I'm like currently so into black eye peas sound huh.
First two blog song are both by them.
Anyway.
they have nice songs:DD
And the lyrics is meaningful?
Okay..
GAMES DAY.(Friday, 28/1)



Fun la. BUT WE NEVER DO DIRTY MAZE T____T
sad.
But people say we're lucky,
heehee.
I guess it's good and bad in diff ways.
Heehee.
Okay..
SO...
Today.
I was alone at home as my whole family went to my granny's house and I had band So i couldn't go.
I went hougang mall wih jiayan to return library books:DD
walk walk awhile then go home and do hw.
MATHS WAS HORRIBLE.
I ALMOST BLEEDED.
OMGGG.
ALGEBRA IS SO SCARY. T____T
Okay..
Anyway..
I guess that's all for today...?
Hmm..



Okay.
Nothing else to say.
OH AND BY THE WAY.
PEOPLE, WHEN YOU COME MY BLOG, I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T USUALLY TAG COS YOU GUYS ARE KINDA LAZY OR SOMETHING,
BUT IT WON'T KILL TO TYPE A FEW WORDS ON YOUR KEYBOARD(I think i've mention this before) AND IT WILL MAKE MY DAY JUST TO RECEIVE A FEW TAGGS! SO PLEASE! :DDDD

I will appreciate it so much. (:
GTG.
BYEEE! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment