Saturday, January 23, 2010

YOOO!
OMG.
I feel so damn tired today you know><
I came back from band and slept for don't know how long.
Then after that, after i bathe, i sleep again.
THEN IN THE AFTERNOON I SLEEP AGAIN.
AND NOW I STILL FEEL LIKE SLEEPING.
eeks.
Something's wrong with me><
Anyway, i was studying chpt.1 of the bio and it was okay surprising.
But i haven't finish everything yet la, of couse(:
I am not superhuman or something. :DD

Hmm.
I feel so worn out.
Like a rubber tyre who is worn out now due to friction.
Sighs
Very tired.
I wish life could more simpler.
I don't understand why we learn algebra ==
Sighs.
Anyway,
I will look on the bright side of life.
CHINESE NEW YEAR COMING! :DDDD
YAYY!
Very happy right?
YEAH ME TOO! (:
Okay..
Hmm..
I have nothing else more to say.
OH AND TODAY IS SO SO SO FUNNY,
LOL COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING IN BAND.
HAHAHAH!


Kay.. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment