Friday, January 8, 2010

t i r e d ! : D

Hello!
OMG IT'S BEEN SO SO LONG SIINCE I POSTED! 0_O
I have been so so tired><
Hmm..
like you know.
But actually, there isn't much homework for these days.
Real work starts next week.
LOL.
Okay
So the new class(2e4) is okay I guess?
People are well..
Friendly enuff.


BUT I REALISE THIS.
Whenever a new teacher comes in,
ask some weird retarded question,
then the class have no response
THEIR FIRST REACTION WILL BE

"WAHH, THIS CLASS SO QUIET ONE AR?"
So then. We will just keep staring at the teacher.
-.-
I AM SO SICK OF TEACHERS SAYING THAT.
LOL.
Okay,
So..
Other than that,
there isn't much to post.
Hmm..
I hope you guys are having a good time with your new classes:DD
Lol.
and for some unknown reasons,
(maybe I accidentally swallowed a pill or something)
I BECOME ETHU.
OMGOSH.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?0_0
maybe you can.
But anyway,
I AM NOT AS ANTI-SOCIAL AS YOU THINK OKAY.
I AM ENTHUUUU!~:DD

Okay.
OMG I ALMOST FAINTED TODAY.
Well..
I don't know.
The whole thing was so so scary
I was just like..
Okay my vision blurred,
My breathing tighted
My hearing went dead
And I felt like vomiting.
Omg.
IT WAS REALLY SO SCARY CAN.
Then yolanda came and said my lips were like super pale.
lol.


Okay..
So..
er
I guess I used alot of exclamation marks this post.
WOAH.
LOL
SEE SIGNS OF ENTHU.
Anyway.
I am tired now.
VERY.
*yawn*


OKAY. BUH BYE!:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment