Saturday, January 16, 2010

HELLO!
OMGGG.
I HAVEN'T FINISHED DNT. T__T
Sometimes I think dnt hw can be such a nuisance.-.-
Anyway..
I NEVER GO JOGGING TODAY.
Cos my thigh is so pain T-T
I guess it was because of ytd PT and drills.
Oh today parent's forum is so boring.
SO BORING.
Me and Natalie went toilet TWICE.
LOL ON AN HOURLY BASIS. :DD
Cos it was really so boring.

OH and we thought that Yangzheng's air there is kinda fresh.
LOLOLOL!
I know we're so random.^^

Hmm..
Then I just went home and slept like a pig.
BUT I AM SERIOUSLY SO TIRED.
And btw,
I TALKED ON THE PHONE SO MUCH TODAY.
LOL.
WITH JIAYAN AND YOLANDA.
We talk about some stupid stuff.
I won't reveal XDD
TOO RETARDED. :DD

Okay..
So
I have nothing else to say..):
SAD HUH?
I realise I have nothing much to say these days..
Okay.
BYE!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment