Monday, January 11, 2010

m o n d a y b l u e s ! > <

HELLO!
Oh I just finished (RE-DOING) my dnt pics.
You ask, "WHY YOU GO REDO?"0_o
Because my previous pictures IS SO ORDINARY THAT OMG.
IT'S JUST TOO ORDINARY.
So I decided I might as well search for more creative pictures huh?
OH.
AND THE JAPANESE ARE SO FUNNY WHEN IT COMES TO INVENTIONS
LOL.

Okay..
Today I had very very very boring lessons.
I almost felt like sleeping.
Crap.
How I wish lessons can be more interesting.><

OMG CCA OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW! :DDD
Good luck to those performing!(:
I hope the sec ones recruits will be nice.

LOL. I AM GOING TO BE A SENIOR!^^
so cool!:DD

Okay...
So..
Oh I HAVE 74 POSTS.
SO I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 100TH POST.
LOL!
I am kinda lame these days.
For some weird reasons...><


Okay..
I end my wonderful post here:DD

BYES!~

No comments:

Post a Comment