Saturday, October 3, 2009

21 post.
WAH LAG LIKE SHIT. TZE NING DON'T KNOW HOW MANY POST LIAO==
forget it i shall take my own SWEET time to post. my posts are rare if you notice(: AT LEAST BETTER THAN YOLANDA'S LA xD sorry yolanda(:

SO WHAT'S UP. haha ytd went to j8 to eat with audrey, jiayan, natalie, tzening, yolanda, xuan li and john. then we keep on changing idea... change change change suddenly we ended up eating macs instead of swensens. LOL but it was still fun anyway. OH AND I LIKE THE TOILET^^

Then go play basketball near Audrey's aunt house. THEN RAIN. PLAYED IN THE RAIN! fun(: then go this angmoh he was playing some skateboard then SUDDENLY ASK US GO TRY THEN I NEEDED JIAYAN SUPPORT WHILE I SKATED! lol damn fun.

haha then around 6 plus i went home and got a SLIGHT FLU, so ate my medicine and slept from 9 pm to 9 am then next morning. WOW BROKE RECORD. STRAIGHT 12 HOURS OF SLEEP. shiok!

then went my grandma's house to celebrate mid autumn festival. yeah it was fun(: BUT I STILL HAD TO DO MY HW T.T

Just now doing maths assessment and now blogging. LONG TIME NO BLOG! miss my keyboard(: and the sound of it when i type the words inside. (: haha.


SO.. NOTHING ELSE TO SAY LE..0.O DEAD LIFE. lols kk BYE!~ so colourful!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment