Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PIANG EH 22TH POST!
My greetings to everyone! OK THAT SOUNDED DO ANGMOH.. OK LET'S TRY IT AGAIN. EH YOU OVER THERE! yes you you! HEYSS!

OK THAT WAS RANDOM. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA TODAY MATHS PAPER IS FINALLY OVER. OVER. YES! so now. I'm free like a freaking bird. WAIT. I AM ONE== as what.. people says== OK NVM. OMG. IT'S OVER!

HAHA I NEVER POST FOR VERY LONG I NOE(: VERY VERY LONG... SO NOW I WILL KEEP ON POSTING OT MAKE UP FOR THE POSTS I NEVER POST DUE TO ALL THAT MUGGING.

WELLS. HMM.. OMG IT'S A MIRACLE I DON'T DIE FROM ALL THAT STUDYING. Only yolanda can study so much xD she naturally.. HARDWORKING(: lol.


HMM.. went to read ppl blog just now(: later go post on the FREAKING dead class blog(: SO WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT..? oh ya. This is well.. just a concern for the people around me and as well as anyone who comes and read my blog..( do i sound like i want ppl to com0.0? nvm(:) if you're like feeling depressed or sad or anything or EVEN HAPPY==, just cheeer up. It's not going to be the end of the world, as long as you believe there's light and hope in everything. So yeah. It actually depends on how you look at it(: so... yeah for the happy ones, BE EVEN MORE HAPPY. LAWL.

so.. yeah i guess this post is enough for the posts i have not been making bah(: EH. IT'S VERY HARD TO POST EVERYDAY YOU NOE! I EVEN MISSED SEEING MY RAINBOW JUST TO POST!!! OMG IT JUST RAIN I GO SEE IF CAN SEE RAINBOW!!!!! BYYYEEESSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment