Friday, October 23, 2009

You.
Totally new.
I don't remember you being like this.
And i apparantly don't understand what happened to you.
You turn into such a bloody beast.
I don't recognise you. And i'm not sure if i want to either.
It's so horrible.
I can't stand even looking at your face for a moment.
Even hearing your laughter,
make my anger boil.
I wish i could resist punching you in your dog face.
I always have to make a great effort to stop myself from killing you.
I don't know why.
You changed so much.
I am really scared and shocked.
Scared of whay you'll change into next.
Shocked. That you're actually this kind of person now.
Everthing is like cystal clear.
I can't imagine my days ahead.
The fear is over-whelming.
And i know i can't do anything to help it.
I know...
It's far beyond my ability and i only i can do now is probably to get on with my damn life and hope that things will actually change.
I am really lost.
Really. I have totally no idea this was going to turn out like that.
Maybe from that day onwards
everything in my life was already made a twist
And there was nothing i could actually do.
because i didn't know.
and i don't want to carry on like this.
I am real tired.
Real tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment