Sunday, October 25, 2009

You.

You were once so nice.
But soon changed,
Into various faces that ranged.

I could never understand,
How you changed so much.
Or is it because I wasIdifferent,
When you weren't?

You say it right in my very face,
And I stared right into your gaze.
And I thought,
Never in a thousand years,
Would I ever hear it with my own ears.

I'm really sick of your attitude,
And I wish you can go all mute.
Shut the hell up of your trap,
Before you can actually make it into a rap.

You don't ever seemed to be guilty,
And by the way, I don't need your pity.
You will never realise how much your words hurt,
And you are extremely curt.

Maybe one day you will realise the pain you've caused me,
For all the hes and shes.
But until that very day,
I just want to get out of your way.
Just stop hurting me okay?

Or please,
At the very least,
Get the hell out of my life,
Before I really stab you with my knife.

No matter if you meant it as a joke,
You have already bursted my balloon of hope,
With a really sharp, sharp poke.

Stop acting like you even care,
Going all like" You're rare"
When you don't even actually give a bloody damn.

So fuck off asshole.

STRICTLY COPYRIGHTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment