Wednesday, October 21, 2009

26th post.

After getting the results, streaming sudenly came to my mind. ]
And then all i could actually think of was the sad faces of people leaving the class.
Maybe it won't be so drastic. I hope so. i really want to stay in the same class and who doesn't feel the same?
But never mind, it's actually considered nice and lucky that we met in 1e2 and IF i am saying IF, we get streamed from our fellows friends, we can still always remember the memories we shared in our heart.
LOL SOUND SO CHIM..?
So. I guess i shadn't like sadden all of you'll by mentioning this while we are still enjoying the after exams thingy. LOL


HAHA. I watch the PCK interview just now on youtube cos jiayan ask me go watch.
INTERVIEWER: What's the most daring thing you ever worn?
PCK: I WEAR MY YELLOW AND WALK DOWN ORCHARD ROAD. MY YELLOW BOOTS ONLY..*smile smile*

HAHA! LOL i laugh until no breath liao! LOL.

THERE'S NTOHING ELSE TO SAY RIGHT?
WEIYUN: Calling once, calling twice..
READER: aiyah just shut up la!

ok bye bye! i noe the last part was lame(:

No comments:

Post a Comment