Thursday, October 29, 2009

HELLLLLLLOS!

HAHA TODAY GOT BASKETBALL INERCLASS. SO I WAS DEFENDING THE OPPONENT'S COURT AND THEN RACHEL WAS DEFENDING ME BUT THEN WHEN I LOOKED AROUND THERE WAS NO ONE BECOS EVERYONE IS LIKE THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COURT. So rachel asked me why am i running when there's no one AND I SAID I DON'T KNOW. LOL HAHA! so funny right. LOL

OK. we lost by two points by still it was a nice match(:haha close match though GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!!! let's hope we get the chance to play against each other again(:

WEEEEEEEEEEE. i don't know what to say. LOL. the guys went into the finals and they got second place GOOD JOB! LOL. OK everyone did a good job! even those who did not play at least they gave us MORAL SUPPORT :DD


OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK happy holidays people! it's the last day of school tomorrowDDD: i wanna stay tgt with all of the class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BYE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment