Wednesday, November 18, 2009

41th post.

Hellos.
Haven't been posting for long eh?
I know.
I know.
So.. MY MANGA ENDED WAHAHAHAH T^T
OMG. MY ONLY PURPOSE OF USING THE COMPUTER IS NOW GONE!
GONE FORVER.
AND EVER.
AND EVER.
WAIT.
Maybe not.
Maybe it will have PART 2?
Okay I will wait till that very day.

So this few days.
What have I been doing?
I don't really know either.
I don't feel like going out.
Neither can I anyway.
So.
I just stay at home.
And let myself rot away.
Ok maybe not rot away.
I just do my hw?
And pratice my instrument :D
The only thing that makes me happy.
MY INSTRUMENT :D

Okay. Random.
I guess I have nothing to say?
See?
THAT'S WHY I DON'T POST BECOS I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.
lOl I make a bad blogger T^T

I shodn't even have thought of it.
I knew it.
I knew it.
It can't be.
You aren't that kind.
And I wasn't even part of the story.




I am just a broken piece of puzzle waiting to be solved.
Definitely. I seen you wrongly.
And now.
You're just nothing.
Nothing.
Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment