Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hello.
I am back again.
Actually I don't even know the reason why I am posting.
Nobody ever visits this blog?
THAT'S SAD T^T
But still. It's TRUE.
No one evers comes here.
Okay maybe once in a while..
Someone happen to come to this page.
And then.
Tagg.
THEN NO MORE.
T.T
It's seriously saddening.
Now I don't even post.
Or issit because I don't post that's why they don't tagg.
I DON'T KNOW LAH.
OKAY.
I nothing else to say^^
BYEEEEEEE~!


PS: GO SEE NIGAHIGA!IT'S SO FUNNY. IT JUST CHEERS YOU UP INSTANTLY!^^ THE ONLY CURE TO SADNESS!









Oh. So you have always been like this.
Only I was too blind to notice.
This is getting seriously confusing.
You were once so familiar.
Like you have always been. Like how you should have been.
Then? It's always like that.
Once I thought you were. Wow good.
Then you have to destroy it.
You just have to destroy that perfect image of you in my head.
Seriously. I am not kidding.
It's been a really. Well quite some time I felt this way about you.
But this time. I know it's definite.
I know. Nothing you do is ever going to change my opinion of you anymore.
You might not even give a bloody damn about me.
But seriously
I do care about you. Or should I say I did.
To think that I did.
Wow.
And this is all I get in return.
Thanks anyway.
Because you made me came to realise that I don't need to sympathise you.
Because you don't deserved what you have now.
You don't.
You don't.
I am not something you pick up and throw away as and when you like.
I repeat myself.
I am not something you pick up and throw away as and when you like.
How would it feel if I did that to you?
If you're looking for that's 'thing',
Look for someone else.
I am not.


No comments:

Post a Comment