Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hello.
Sorry for not posting for some time.
(not like anyone ever reads anyway)
Yeah but still.
For some reasons, I don't know what, I am posting^^
SO THANK ME FOR THAT.
(You're welcomed^^)

Anyway. Recently got obsessed with NIGAHIGA and yeah, coz I needed some cheering up so I seek THE NIGAHIGA and they cheered me up^^ NIGAHIGA FOREVER!^^
Okay.
So maybe the days where I didn't post I went to sort out my thinking and I realized that hating people was. Well. Kinda waste of time. So I guess I shouldn't waste my time hating those people not worth my HATE. ^^

Oh okay.. hmm.. Nothing going on much just going back to school for band and also doing my hw and stuff... HMM. I SERIOUSLY WONDER WHAT I SHUD SAY.

OKAY SO AS I WAS PONDERING OVER SOME OF MY MORONIC QUESTIONS YESTERDAY I CAME TO STUMBLE ACROSS ONE THAT WAS SURPRISINGLY NOT SO MORONIC. Okay so here it goes.

You know when you take bus you usually see people alighting from the front doors of the bus(the opening where you board the bus) but have you ever seen people boarding from the back doors of the bus(the exit; opening where you alight from the bus)?

So well I was just thinking about this and I OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T FIND AN ANSWER. So if you have an answer, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAG IT AT THE TAGBOARD OR CONTACT ME OR SOMETHING? (although i don't really think anyone so random will ever do that) BUT STILL. IF YOU'RE THAT RANDOM DO FEEL FREE^^



Anyway so I guess there isn't anything else much to say about this. AND IF I NEED HELP WITH ANY OF MY OTHER MORONIC QUESTIONS I GUESS I WILL DEFINITELY POST IT AT MY BLOG.(not like anyone will ever answer it) BUT STILL. I WON'T GIVE UP^^


OKAY. I SHALL GO NOW.
ps: PLEASE TAG IF YOU EVEN COME ACROSS THIS BLOG. OR READ MY POST. OR WHATEVER. JUST TAG. THANKS!^^

BYES~! have a great day! OR NIGHT?(cos it's night now)^^

No comments:

Post a Comment