Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLO.
Let's talk about today.
We had some science thingy. AND WHAT THE---- I HAD GLITTER ALL OVER MY FACE== ASRE. Haha and we were teasing about how yolanda laughs. "OH-HO-HO-HO!" lol she sounds like Santa Claus(:

Ok. So we celebrated Yolanda's birthday although it's tomorrow and we bought the cake and ate at macDonalds^^ cos got air-con mah^^ AND I SAW MY PRIMARY SCHOOL CLASSMATE(:

Ok so those poeple who were eating lunch at MacDonald was waiting for the 12.00 PM so they can have the don't know what Macvalue lunch or don't know what shit la. Yeah something liddat so we waited and waited...

OK! THEN FINALLY CAN EAT CAKE!^^ We ordered the cake called" Black Forest" then it's 18 bucks then we were taking pictures of yolanda cutting the cake LOL. Ok so after we distributed the cake then of course we eat la!^^ OK. THE CAKE IS NICE. BUT DAMN DAMN DAMN SWEET. WAH I TELL YOU. OK ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IT IN WORDS. it's just really sweet as in SWEET NOT SWEEEET~== ok forget it.

lol ok then after we left MacDonald Audrey got basketball training so she couldn't join us D: THEN SHE SAY SHE VERY FULL WANT TO SHIT. LOL and then we started talking about an elephant who caused a zoo keepers' death becos the elephant shit on the zookeeper just as he was checking it's butt and the shit BURIED THE ZOO KEEPER TO DEATH. LOL.

OK. so.. we went to compass i went to the library with jasmine and then the rest went to the comic collection. Yeah. Then we went popular see don't know what OMG I WANT THE STORYBOOKS D: ok nvm then we saw Glenda!We said hi and then walk off. or something liddat shud be^^

Then Sarah, Jiayan, Yolanda and Jasmine( Natalie had to leave first) wanted to eat sushi. ARGH WALAU I SO HUNGRY AND NO MONEY. AND MY LUNCH WAS AT HOME. OK. NVM SO I FOLLOWED THEM THERE AND THEN BRING THEM TO A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN EAT AND THEN. Weny home becos i couldn't stand them eating infront of me== lol. nvm YAY SO I HAD MY LUNCH AND IS NOW POSTING. (:




OK I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS TOT SUDDENLY CAME OT MY MIND. BUT I SUDDENLY HATE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO LIKE. YOU KNOW ACT SO PROFOUND WHEN THEY'RE ACTUALLY NOT. OK I AM NOT REFERRING TO ANYONE IN PARTICULAR I AM JUST. RANDOMLY REFERRING TO THE GENERAL. OK. SO yeah i guess that's like all i have to say(:


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment