Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What am I supposed to say?
I really don't know.
I don't know to trust my feelings and instincts,
or just simply follow my heart.
I really want this to be real simple,
like 1 plus 1 equals 2,
but I guess it will always be much much more complicated.

I have no idea,
what am I ever going to without you,
but i guess I'll never ever have you,
no matter how much I try,
or how much I want it.
Because everytime I wish for you,
you always disappear.
Far, far away.
And it makes me feel like I'm never ever going to reach it.
I don't intend to give up.
But now,
it seems that I don't have any other choices to choose from.

I stare into the ceiling,
questions starting to fill my mind,
and my heart always have answers to it.

But it seems like.
Now, my heart cannot answer any of these questions,
any of the doubts.
And I'm not even clear of my direction.
Not even knowing what I really want.
I used to be so sure.
That i wanted you.
But now,
althoug the feeling had not changed a single bit,
But you changed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment