Friday, November 13, 2009

I can't ake it.
You are taking up too much space in my mind.
Go away.
Get out of my mind.
Just stop appearing.
You make me crazy just thinking of you.
I wish you could just disappear.
I hate this.
But i can't stop it.
My heart won't allow it to.
Shit. I can't sink any deeper.
I reached the bottom.
Reached the border line.
I can't stand it anymore.
Sooner or later.
Or some other time.
I don't know.
I am going to explode.
My heart is going to burst.
Seriously.
I don't know how much longer are you going to take to get out of my mind.
But until then.
I have to constant make space for you.
You've have taken everything.
Or stole. should I put it as.
My heart. You stole it all away.
Asshole.


...
...
...
...
...

We're all drifting apart.
Remember we promised not to?
But what happened now?
Even meeting up is so hard.
Yeah great.
Our lives are so busy.
We don't even see each other anymore.
Sad eh?
Yeah.
I really wonder how long is this going to last.
They only thing that keeps us going is our old good times.
But they seem so distant from now.
So , so far. Can't reach it.
What a pity if it's going to seriously end liddat.
Wells. What else can we do?
Can't help it.
Just pray hard we can keep this going.
Just wish this all don't end like that.
I don't want it to.

...
...
...
...
...
...

Maybe it's better.
At least the days are over.
Maybe.
Who knows what's going to happen next...
But I guess it's all better like that.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


Finally I let it all out.
Though I don't feel any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment